Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Team Hope SF Walk for HD

Our family is teaming up again this Fall for the San Francisco Team Hope walk for Huntington's Disease in honor of our friend Eva Boren who lost her life to HD 12 years ago and in support of Eva's daughter, my friend Jen, who was diagnosed with HD last year. Jen is an energetic mom of three kids (ages 8,6, and 3) and is active in the HD community in Idaho where she lives. We love her and want to spread awareness for HD and help support other families who are battling with this challenge!


If you live in the Bay area, come sign up to be on my team and walk or run with us! You can also donate here if you are unable to walk/run that day but still want to contribute.

Team Hope Run/Walk Details:

The event will be held on Saturday, October 25, 2014 starting at Sports Basement in the Presidio. The run starts at 9:30am and walk starts at 10am. 

The walk/run is about 5K and starts at Chrissy Field and goes all the way to the Golden Gate Bridge. It is a gorgeous way to spend the morning and such a great cause to support!


Sponsorship help needed:

I am on the organizing committee and we are also still looking for corporate sponsorships, so if your company/small business is interested in participating in some way, let me know. I am the marketing/PR person so I'll make sure your business gets lots of extra media attention if you decide to help with sponsorship. :)


If you want to join my team, let me know!! Hope to see many of our Bay area friends out walking/running with us on October 25th in San Francisco!

No comments: