Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Has Finally Arrived...


After several weeks of craziness and procrastination, we finally put up our Christmas tree on Wednesday... and then we spent yesterday morning decorating! Kevin made us some hot cocoa and we turned on the Christmas music and enjoyed celebrating being on vacation! Here are some pictures of our cute condo now that it is ready for Christmas!



I love our stockings and stocking hangers- mine is a little Bakery building. It is so cute! I also love our garland that sits on the mantle. It lights up and makes the room look so festive!


Here are the fabulous snowmen decorations that I got last Christmas and the darling Christmas tree candle that Miranda gave me a few years back. I love opening up my Christmas box each year because by the time the next year rolls around I've forgotten about all of the things we already own.


On the top shelf of our little hutch is one of my favorite presents from last year- a beautiful Spode Christmas platter. Some day I plan to have the Spode Christmas dishes and silverware so that we can eat Christmas dinner on them.


For Christmas Eve when I was little we'd always read "The Polar Express." My parents gave Kevin and I a copy of the book the first Christmas after we got married. They also gave us one of each type of ornament that they have on their Christmas tree. I love the ornaments because even though we're not always together on Christmas, it feels like a little piece of my family is with me.


Lastly, here is the great advent calendar we got from the Buskirks last year. Isn't it beautiful?! Only two more days till Christmas!

1 comment:

JerzyGrl said...

Your decorations look GREAT! I wish I could be there to see it. What a beautiful tree.