Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Birthday surprises...

I've now been 28 for a week (crazy how fast the years creep up!) and today I was thinking about the fun birthday surprises Kevin gave me this year. My birthday was kind of a crazy day, but he still managed to make it special and give me some nice gifts.


As always, one of my favorite treats is a Mrs. Fields cookie. This year not only did he get me a cookie sandwich (looks like a cookie ice cream sandwich but instead it is filled with frosting), but he also got me a Mrs. Fields Happy Birthday cookie card. Imagine a cookie about the size of shoebox with loads of frosting on top. It was perfect!


Kevin also gave me a cover for my cell phone. This was the best gift ever since I just got a new black LG chocolate phone and dropped it on the first day I had it! I basically drop my phone every day at least once when I'm running... so now it will hopefully look a little less abused.


My other favorite gift that I got from Kevin is a Saturday breakfast in bed coupon. I am hoping to use it this weekend. He bought the most INCREDIBLE waffle mix that he's going to use for my breakfast- Williams Sonoma Chocolate chocolate chip waffle mix. I am very excited!

All in all, it was a good birthday! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful and thoughtful husband!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Kristina! Those surprises all look so yummy, i bet baby Buskirk enjoyed your special day too!