Pages

Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Pics

Here are some pictures from Halloween. The best part about my costume this year was that I didn't have to do anything! (except wear black... which is what I do everyday anyway). Two of the fabulous third grade teachers made my costume for me. I have a great team.

Kevin's costume was awesome- Mr. Incredible (a perfect fit for him since he is so incredible). If only he would've worn the speedo like his co-worker... :-)


Everyone on Kevin's Google team dressed up like a super hero.


Here is half of my staff (Simeon was a Tae-Kwon-Do instructor and Ashley was a Spice Girl). Yvette was a flapper and John B. was a cowboy... unfortunately I couldn't find them for pictures!


Here is one set of parents from my class. They dressed up for the parade too! The entire family was part of Lord of the Rings, I think?
Here's the great spread of goodies we had at our party and the beautiful Halloween table my fabulous room mom set up. We have several kids with special diets, so everything was basically gluten free, high fructose corn syrup free, and peanut free. My favorite things were Boo Chips and the healthy rice crispy treats!

1 comment:

kt said...

that is super cute! Too bad no speedo... maybe next year? hahaha