Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Update

Dear friends,
After battling with cancer for the last 17 months, my father passed away at about 2:30 yesterday afternoon. I am happy to report that he was comfortable, peaceful, and surrounded by his family at the time of his passing. Although obviously saddened by the loss, my family and I are doing well and are happy that he is no longer suffering from the ill effects of this disease.
Thank you all for the kindness and support you've shown during this trying time.
Best regards,
Kevin

4 comments:

Jenny said...

i am so sorry. we'll keep your family in our prayers.

Lindsey said...

I am so sorry to hear this. Thank goodness for the knowledge we have! We are thinking of you and will definitely keep you in our prayers.

Miranda said...

I just read Kevin's blog, I am so sorry. Please know we are thinking of you and you are in our prayers. I'm sure things are busy with family right now, but give me a call when you get a chance.

Bryant said...

Your dad was/is really great. I am so glad that we've lived close enough to your parents the last little while to get to see him often. We're definitely keeping you guys in our prayers too.