Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Dancing Pregnant Lady

This Thursday and Friday we're performing our 3rd grade musical at school- "Living on a Rock." A very exciting musical ;-) all about rocks and minerals. Kevin is very excited for it to be done since he says I always find the most annoying song and get it stuck in my head and sing it over and over again at home.

Today I got dubbed "the dancing pregnant lady" by our director. Since I am the only 3rd grade teacher who has learned most of the dances and songs, I now get to stand in front of the entire 3rd grade every day this week and lead them for all 7 or 8 dance numbers. I think the rest of the teachers purposely "forgot" the dances since I missed all the practices last week and still know them better than they do.

My favorite song involves me acting like a rocker and jamming on my air guitar while shaking my head and hair and jumping up and down... I am sure I am keeping all 90 third graders entertained with my big bump bouncing up and down in front of them. Hopefully all the dancing doesn't make Baby Buskirk get excited and decide to drop by earlier than planned!

1 comment:

delikk said...

you need to videotape all this dancing! at least you're keeping active and having fun!