Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Surprise!

Today was a CRAZY day at work since it was Valentine's Day and all the little people were extra juiced up on energy and lots of candy... so by the time lunch came today I was EXHAUSTED!!!! I have spent every moment/break for the past two days training my long term sub and evaluating my student teacher who is still with me... so I was incredibly excited when Kevin arrived in my classroom halfway through lunch with my favorite vegetarian dishes from the Olive Garden (Capellini Pomodoro and the Five Cheese Ziti al Forno) and bread and salad and Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta. What a treat! It was so special to get to take a break, sit down, and enjoy some chat time with him. The little people and other teachers kept peeking in to check out what was going on. I feel so fortunate to have the most thoughtful husband ever (of course I'm not biased at all ;-))!!

I also have the most beautiful bouquet of flowers sitting in my front hall! I feel very blessed to have married such an incredible guy who is always doing such nice things for me! Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: