Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

Adventures with the Little Man

This week was our first week flying solo and Andrew and I had a blast together! Here are some of the things we've been up to this week.

1) Playing Guitar Hero with dad for FHE

2) Checking out the lights in the bathroom- pretty exciting!


3) Staring at the pictures frames on the wall (almost as neat as the bathroom lights!)


4) Doing the dishes, making the bed, and taking naps (Kevin's pretty excited that the dishes are getting done and the bed is finally getting made!)


5) Practicing rolling over


6) Smiling and having fun playing with his mobile


7) Looking at himself in the mirror and lifting himself up


8) Falling over... and smiling! What a happy kid!


9) Going jogging together in our new stroller


10) Hanging out with friends at Park Day

11) Roaming around Whole Foods


12) Visiting the kids and teachers at Escondido Elementary! Andrew had fun showing off his gas producing skills when he was introduced to the little people. (I loved getting to see how much my students have grown! They also wrote me cute letters asking questions about Andrew. I can't wait to write them back!)

(Here's Andrew all decked out in his little man clothes to head to Escondido. Surprisingly, he almost made it through the entire day with his outfit still intact and no explosions)

The week went by WAY too fast and Andrew is growing even faster!! I miss my little tiny guy, but love my little man! Now we're excited for a relaxing weekend of watching General Conference and hanging out with Kevin. We missed him this week!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Andrew is so adorable!! His hair is too cute, and I love his cool outfit that he wore to Escondido. I can't believe how quickly he has grown, and I'm so impressed with his tricks. I hope you are charting his progress on a spreadsheet!

The Mostess said...

I love his "little man clothes" They're adorable!