Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Super Grandpa!

My dad decided to fly into town this weekend to come hang out with Andrew (and Kevin and I). We had a blast! Andrew loved spending time with his grandpa!


Andrew also liked showing off his strong neck muscles and playing with his grandpa during tummy time.




Andrew also loved having grandpa feed him a bottle! He demonstrated his appreciation through huge burps. :-)

(Andrew- exhausted from all of the fun!)

Kevin and I even got to have our first date night out and Grandpa was a super babysitter! He and Andrew played together, went on a walk, and had a delicious dinner. We already can't wait for him to visit again :-) What a super grandpa!


1 comment:

evelania said...

Kristina, Congratulations on your baby. I knew you in Provo and remember your famous chocolate chip cookies. I know you don't give out the reciepe but I seriously need help on my cookies! They always come out "cakey". Do you know what I'm doing wrong? I linked to your blog somehow through the blogging world. I saw how great of a teacher you are--you have tons of ideas! If I ever become a teacher of something, I'm going to have to email you. Anyway, hope you don't mind me peeking into your life!