Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Moving on up

The little man has finally reached high enough status to earn his own room in our condo (without boxes, desks, bookcases, dust, remodeling supplies, etc.). :) He doesn't know what to do with all of the space!



But I am definitely having fun using up all his new closet storage and he LOVES the new mirror in his room!! All of his current clothes fit in his little dresser, which is perfect for me. The room's not totally done, but it is so cool that he has his own space now.


My next goal is to find some fun vintage baseball posters for the wall. After almost 10 months, I'm loving FINALLY being able to decorate his little nursery!! When Andrew asks why we didn't have a Christmas tree or decorations for his first Christmas, we'll just tell him his mom was a little bit behind... maybe I'll decorate for Christmas in July instead :)

No comments: