Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Olympics Summer Camp at VBS 2016!

Andrew and Catie went to Vacation Bible School Camp at a nearby church once school ended. It was Olympics themed and several friends from school were there too! They had the best time and learned some great bible stories while having fun doing Olympics themed activities. We had some great discussions after camp!

Day 1-  “But with God, everything is possible.” (NLT)­ Mark 10:27b

Day 2- ​ “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I amhelped.” (NLT) ­ Psalm 28:7

Day 3- “All athletes are disciplined in their training. They do it to win a prize thatwill fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize” (NLT) - 1 Corinthians 9:25 

Day 4- ​ “Joyful are those who obey his laws and search for him with all theirhearts.” (NLT) ­ Psalm 119:2

Day 5- (missed this day) ​“Jesus told him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come tothe father except through me.” (NLT) ­ John 14:6












Unfortunately they had to skip the last day of camp because we flew to Hawaii!!

No comments: