Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hanging out with Grandma & Grandpa

(Andrew in his handsome outfit, waiting for Grandma & Grandpa to arrive)

My dad had to speak at a business event this past weekend in San Jose, so of course my mom tagged along. On Friday afternoon we just hung out and chatted at our apartment while they played with Andrew and tried to wake him up.

(Grandpa hanging out with Andrew)

On Saturday, Kevin and my dad went golfing and my mom, Andrew and I hit the mall. My mom showed him the most important part of shopping- Mrs. Fields.

(sleeping in Nordstroms)

(eating Mrs. Field's cookie sandwiches- mmm!)

After many hours of shopping (Andrew was awesome and slept or just hung out and watched as we went from store to store trying stuff on- such a good kid!), we headed to Turmeric, a great Indian restaurant in Sunnyvale, and then we spent the rest of the night hanging out at our place playing some more with Andrew... or just watching him sleep.

(watching NCAA basketball w/ Grandma & Grandpa)

(time for a diaper change!)

(Grandma & Grandpa working together- Andrew is a little too
squirmy for a one man changing job)

(Grandma hanging out with Andrew as he recovers
from his least favorite activity- diaper changes!)

(Grandpa & Andrew, happy again... and in new dry clothes)

(Grandma cuddling with Andrew as he shows off his newest trick- sucking
his thumb- he's not sure how to do it without his finger in his eye yet)

We are already counting down the days until Grandma & Grandpa come visit again!

3 comments:

Critchlow said...

G&G are looking good! Haven't seen you all in a long while. Andrew of course is just adorable. Looks as though he has warmed up just nicely with G&G. What happiness.

Alie said...

very very cute! I'm glad you had such a great time with your parents :)

Heather said...

I think Andrew looks like a mini- version of your Dad. Elise sent me the link to the pics your friend, Alie, took of the babe too. Those are adorable. I like the one with him in the drawer...I forget how little they are! Love ya.