Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Kevin!

Today is Kevin's birthday. To celebrate a little bit, we had a few friends over last night for some cake. I made Kev's favorite cake (lemon w/ rainbow chip frosting- which doesn't look that great, but Kev says it tastes delicious) and an ice cream pie (mint chip and cookie dough ice cream-mmm!). I am VERY excited that we still have some leftovers!

Andrew was extremely patient as we tried to clean up our condo a little bit yesterday and finish baking. He just hung out and watched.

He also practiced the newest skill I'm trying to teach him- holding his pacifier in his mouth.


Happy Birthday Kevin!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

happy birthday kevin!

Luke said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! I can't believe how much hair your little guy has.

Lindsey said...

nice fake blowing... ;)

thanks a bunch, it was a lot of fun. Happy birthday big guy! And thanks for being patient with older, "slightly" crazier kids :)

Critchlow said...

The cake sounds interesting. I think it is about time Andrew start earning his keep around the house- what is all this, "Mom and dad do everything for me"?

Happy B-day Kevin in truth Skittles & I wish we could have celebrated with you- inspite of not knowing each other.