Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Week in Review

This is one of my favorite pictures of the little guy lately. He is so much fun to hang out with these days that we have a hard time leaving the condo!


Highlights of this week have included...

- Andrew sleeping through the night 2-3 times! On Wednesday he went to bed at 9/9:15pm and woke up at 7:40am and then went back to sleep until 9am. I was amazed and didn't know what to do with myself (since I got up at 6:30 and couldn't go back to sleep)! I had 2-3 hours to work on the IEPs I'm writing for some upcoming student meetings, it was great!


- lots more talking/cooing from the little guy! He has gotten so much louder and even more smiley (which I didn't think was possible)!


- attending a Baby reunion/Baby Shower for my friend Shea- my friends Katharine and Lorna brought their little girls and it was so fun to hang out and see how much their little ones have grown (Katharine's daughter is 5 weeks old and Lorna's daughter is 6 months old now). Andrew looks as big as the 6 month old little girl and looks HUGE in comparison to Kailee (Katharine's little girl). The best and worst part of the event was that the hostess sent me home with a whole bucket of leftovers- chocolate covered strawberries, brownies, etc.

- date night! Google bought out several of the theaters at the AMC Mercado for the opening night of Indiana Jones... so Shari (Kev's mom) watched Andrew last night and Kevin and I headed to the movies. It was so fun! I'd forgotten how much I love Indiana Jones and Harrison Ford. Shari- thanks for babysitting!!


- jogging with my jogging stroller! I finally made it out for a whole hour + yesterday. Normally I only go for 40-45 minutes b/c using the jogger is a harder workout than my usual run. It felt so great especially since the heat wave is gone now. I love Northern California weather!

So far it's been a great week! Can't wait for the holiday weekend to start!

1 comment:

AKS said...

Your current favorite picture has been our screen saver. But we just changed it to the picture of your little smiler with his giraffe. What a cutie! Can't wait to see your whole crew this weekend.

Grandpa Kim