Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Baths and Baby Stuff

Check out my new view every morning.


I arrived home on Friday afternoon to discover our shower walls ripped off. Then we discovered that we don't have a water shut off in our apartment... so now we have to get a plumber to turn off ALL the water in our whole building some day this week so that Kevin doesn't flood our apartment when he replaces our shower fixtures. I can already tell that we're going to make even more friends in our building now ;-) since turning off the water impacts 11 other condos. We are continuing to enjoy this little remodeling adventure and I am learning to love baths since that's all I can do in our bathroom now. It's amazing how much stuff you can get done at 5:45am when you're waiting for the bathtub to fill up. I arrived at work 15 minutes early today b/c of all the time I saved.

On a different note, check out the cute BYU baby gear my parents sent us. Can you tell what team our little guy will be rooting for during football season? :-)


One of my little students also brought us in some darling Batman sneakers. Aren't they so cute?! Another student who doesn't seem to understand the whole baby process brought me in a "Happy Baby Shower" card. It's been a great week!

1 comment:

JerzyGrl said...

Adorable clothes!! Although I still think you guys are CRAZY for remodeling your bathroom while you are pregnant. It's very impressive though!