Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Blog Header for 2014

Back in November we had family photos done. If you managed to get our family Christmas card (there are still a few stragglers that have yet to leave my house... so sorry!), then you have already seen some of our photos. Our friend Wendy VonSosen took them and did a great job. I'll share more of them on here soon.

I included a few favorites in our new 2014 blog header. I love seeing how the header changes each year to reflect our growing family. Here is the sequence from the past 4 years. I love our family motto too- "Enjoy the journey, stop for treats." We definitely work hard to follow these guidelines we've set for ourselves! ;)

2014


2013


2012


2011


Now back to doing more productive things with my evening. :)

No comments: