Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Ryan the Adventurous

Ryan has quite an adventurous little spirit. He is almost 15 months old and he is in to EVERYTHING.


Within a minute or two I can pull him off the top of the toilet, out of the bathtub, off the table, off the piano, and off a bed...


My eyes have to be glued to him constantly or there is no telling where he'll be next. He figured out how to pull down the dishwasher door and the oven door yesterday... and also is very good at stealing food from the trash. Such talents in such a small little guy.


 

His smile is so darn adorable... as is his little laugh... so it is hard to get annoyed at him. I think he's going to have the best pictures out of all of our kids... the other two weren't nearly as creative with what they got into.


Ryan knows he doesn't want to be a baby and wants to be a big kid so he is already protesting if I treat him any different than the big kids.

(Ryan fighting with Catie over a chair...lol)

If their shoes are on... he goes and gets his shoes.

If they are outside in the backyard he bangs on the door until I let him go out.


If they get forks for their food he squawks until I get him his own... and I think he might use the utensils better than Catie... just trying to prove himself.


He does not want me to carry him from the car to the house... he wants to walk by himself. It is so cute how determined he is!

Earlier this week I did a game to go along with a product review on my Toddler Approved blog... Ryan had to participate too... so I let him show the big kids the cards. He was so proud of himself.

 

Ryan is also a man on a mission to find dogs. He is constantly looking for them and then taking off after them. He also stands at the front window and watches for them to pass by. He will read and re-read and re-read any book with a dog in it.


Ryan is also the cutest little snuggle buddy. He is obsessed with me and will just play and then come give me hugs and then play and then come give me hugs again. I love it! Such a good cuddler! He even likes to cuddle with his basketball :)


Love this kid! I wish he'd slow down and not grow so quickly.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a cutie! I can relate to some of that, although I don't think Pierce can climb quite as many things because he's on the shorter side!! I love how he wants to be just like the big kids.