Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blast from the Past

This week I've been working on scanning photos for the video I'm making for my brother's wedding. I'm scanning his photos this week and it has been fun to look through them and reminisce a bit. Last night Kevin helped me realize that I'd scanned the first 60 pictures at the wrong resolution... so I'm left with a bunch of small photos on my computer. Fortunately I only used 2 nap times working on this so far. These were a few of my favorites :) See if you can guess which twin is which.



I love this one! How cool is the side ponytail ;) This pic was with our
favorite friends, the Borens, when we went up to the cabin in Idaho.
Isn't the look on Scott's face hysterical?


Aren't Scott and Jess so darling?! I guess since Scott never wore his
shirt when he was little, Jessie didn't want to either :)


Elise & I used to make Scott & Jess play dress-up with us...
usually related to Little House on the Praire or some other old fashioned theme


This pic is a little more recent... so it shouldn't be hard to tell us apart in this one.

6 comments:

kt said...

Okay!

Here are my guesses (I'm a little anxious, here):

(1) LEFT: Kristina RIGHT: Elise
(2) honestly I can't tell with the eyes closed on the left! Maybe I'll say same as (1)
(3) same
(4) LEFT: Elise RIGHT: Kristina

Is that Amanda and Katherine Boren in that picture, Kristina?

What a fun project!

Laura said...

Kristina in the white dress, Elise in the blue? Fun to see these old pictures!

Kristina said...

Karen- the Borens in the picture are Jon and Jen (Amanda and Katherine's cousins).

Liz said...

Okay, if I remember correctly Elise always got to have long hair and Kristina always had to have short. Or at least that is how I remember it being told to me when we lived together. I love old pictures!

Jenny said...

those pictures are darling.

Alie said...

THAT IS SO CUTE