Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Taco Time!

Hey everyone!

I've learned a thing or two about computers from watching Mommy type (one handed!) while she feeds me, so I thought I'd give this blogging thing a try. Mommy is out with some friends having "girl time" (she claims that living in a house full of men, the conversation always revolves around sports, Rock Band, or the new iPhone... which, to her credit, is fairly accurate), and Daddy is playing Guitar Hero and hasn't even noticed me typing away (boy would this blow his mind if he did!).

So shortly after Mommy left this evening, I woke up pretty hungry from my nap, and Daddy thought it would be a great idea to take advantage of our guys night and go to this taco place he's always talking about. (Mommy, for the record, won't go near the place.) So, at about 7:30, I had my first ever trip to the Bell!

(Insert sound of angels singing)

Our trip was a terrific success! Well, at least until Daddy got me out of the car and realized he didn't have his wallet. So, about 10 minutes later, I had my second trip to Taco Bell! This time we actually went inside and ordered dinner, which made it even more exciting than the first.

Boys night, me and Daddy at the Bell


I'll admit, the quesadilla didn't really do it for me (Daddy was super nice and helped me polish it off), but the paper lining from the tray was DEE-licious!


Here's looking forward to a lifetime of father-son trips to the Bell! Maybe one of these days we can even get Grandpa Kim to join us, and do three generations of male taco bonding.

All right, time for bed... Until next time!

4 comments:

delikk said...

Nick says "Good job. Taco-time is the best"!

Jenny said...

too funny!

Kim and Julie said...

I'm definitely ready to join Kevin and Andrew at Taco Bell the next time I'm in town. I'm a huge fan of eating outside the box, but my BW is not. Grandpa Kim

Ashley said...

So cute. What a smartie, typing at 5 months!