Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Crrrrazy Cousins!


I scanned this picture tonight and just had to post it because I knew Jenny and Allison (and my siblings) would appreciate it. :) I think this was the fun summer in Michigan when we drove out to visit you guys just before we left to move to Japan. Elise got her first perm while we were there (I think)... I copied her a few months later and still regret that decision. I looked like a very ugly Annie. This picture brings back some great memories!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I had that Minnie Mouse sweatshirt. And that perm.

Jenny said...

haha that picture is hilarious. especially scott's face what a crazy kid. thanks for sharing, i love looking at old pictures.

The Tolberts said...

This picture is hilarious!! I remember that very well and I also unfortunately did the perm thing, which was awful! Never again!! Hope you start getting some better sleep soon, I can totally relate!!