Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Counting down the hours...

Dear little buddy,

I am counting down the hours until we see you again (less than 14 now... since it is 1am). Last Friday it was very sad to take you on an airplane to Utah and drop you off.


I've been missing your darling smile and cute little laugh. I am so glad you have so many people who love you in Utah!


To help myself feel less sad, I have been distracting myself with a lot of this...



and this...


a bit too much of this...


and some of this...


Sleeping in until 10am has been great... but waking up and seeing your smiling face (and not just through a WebCam) will make me even happier. Can't wait to see you soon!

xoxo
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is so sweet. It will be a joyous reunion I'm sure! Your vacation sounds blissful. I want to see the new clothes!