Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentineiversary!

Our wedding anniversary is only 4 days after Valentine's Day... so typically we don't really do much for Valentine's Day and just do a lot for our anniversary. Today I was surprised with my first "Valentineiversary" present. Kev & Andrew went on a special father-son shopping trip to pick it out. I got a darling joint card from the boys and this awesome iPod nano.


It is really thin and shiny. I am already worried I am going to break it. Maybe the YW who drive in my car will now think I am a little bit cooler... but probably not. I am not the brightest when it comes to new technology. I have never owned an iPod. I don't know the difference between one that is an iPod touch, nano, shuffle, or whatever. I have surprisingly had an iPod shuffle for 2 years and I have never used it bc I didn't really know what it was. Yes, I am that dumb. That will hopefully all end this week. For my "Valentiniversary" Kevin is also going to give me a iPod tutorial. By my Thurs road trip I will have some music on the new iPod nano. I am excited. Now I just need some good songs to add to my iTunes library... I currently have 6. Any good road trip song suggestions??

No comments: