Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Missing You Already

We're heading on a little trip next week (without Andrew) and I am already missing the little guy. I'm sure I won't be once I'm sleeping in until 10am and running on the beach in the morning without having to push a 30lb stroller.... but to make up for leaving him, I'm trying to spend some extra time with him this week (even more than usual). This means I've been taking a lot of pictures. Here are a few of my favorite ones from yesterday and today.


Straddling his cool car wash/car garage (Thanks Buskirks!!)


Reading... and ripping books


Eating snacks from his cool snack trap (Thanks Lorna & Aila!)


So proud of himself


Playing Peek-a-Boo


Helping with the laundry


I love how stubborn this little guy is sometimes. He really wanted to put the laundry in the washer by himself. When that didn't work after several attempts, he decided to just shove it in the crack at the side of the washer instead. At least he's a flexible thinker.

1 comment:

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

I love his little smile - and how great you can get him to smile on command!