Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Say Cheese!

The little guy likes to flash his pearly whites when I say "cheese" these days. His smile is sometimes a little bit creepy, but it is cool that he'll do it on demand.





He is also finding more new and interesting places to play.



Cleaning the walls with his handy toothbrush


Chillin in the closet


Hanging out with his buddies Aila and Kailee



He enjoyed stealing his toys back from the girls


This week we had fun hosting our weekly playdate at our place. The girls helped show us what we still need to baby proof... and the moms enjoyed eating little Valentines day cakes and chatting. We love our Monday playdates with the girls!

3 comments:

Kristine Gray said...

I love his little grin!

Jenni said...

Too cute. Like I said, I wish I were 11 months old so I could grow up to marry him. Who can resist that cheesy smile??

kt said...

I love his straight hair. He is getting so big! I need to come see him soon!