Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Don't Don't Stop the Carnival

I've been looking through our wedding video footage and am finally uploading it off my video camera. This was one of the highlights of the night... DJ Neil's "Carnival." None of us wanted to do it... but in the end, he convinced us... and although we all did it... we were all hoping he would've stopped the carnival a little sooner. Just imagine this clip going for about 10 minutes longer. (Liz- I know you'll be super excited to see yourself in this footage :))



What a great party! Ah... I miss DJ Neil. Maybe we can fly him out when Jessie gets married? ;)

1 comment:

Liz said...

I totally remember how crazy and fun the DJ was at your party! I'm most likely in a lot of your wedding video b/c my husband was recruited to do the filming. Hopefully you are seen more than I am. :) Your wedding was so much fun!