Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Dear Santa,

Although there are a lot of really cool toys out there, this is really what I want for Christmas.

A "button" (garage door opener). I talk about it all the time. My mom only lets me press it when we leave the house and come back. That isn't enough.

A light switch. Mom let me play with them a lot at the hotel, but now that we're home I can't. I like to say "light" over and over again and switch them on and off.


Lastly, I want a tunnel. I know it might be a little hard to wrap. Mom keeps telling me that this is an overpass, but I like calling it a tunnel. A real tunnel would be cool too, but I thought this might be easier since there are so many of them in California.


I'll try and be a good boy and not say "no or "no likey" too much to my mom and dad this month.

Have fun in the North Pole. I watched the Santa Clause and it seems like a cool place.

Love your buddy,
Andrew

1 comment:

Bruce and Christie said...

I swear all little boys love tunnels. We were at IKEA the other day and they have these fold up tent/tunnel combos in the kids section and our friends' son LOOOVED it.
They are soo funny as toddlers!