Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Favorite Sea World Moments (after Elmo)

I am deathly afraid of sharks. This exhibit felt right out of Jaws 3 (the one that takes place at Sea World)... I kept picturing the glass breaking and Jaws coming to kill us. Andrew looks as nervous as I felt.


Also brought back memories from Jaws. I loved the shark exhibit... and it freaked me out.


We went to Sea World to see tons of cool animals. Andrew's favorites were still the pigeons no matter how hard we tried.


It took all his energy NOT to touch or throw the balls on this tree. I hope our Christmas tree is as lucky.


This is symbolic about how we felt about flamingos after our week in SD. Bored and the water they are in is just gross!... although not as bad as the snow inhabited by the penguins!


The dolphin show was cool. Nothing compared to Shamu, but they jumped a lot and didn't follow directions, so it was pretty interesting. You never knew what they were going to do.



Cool dude trying out dad's shades in the wild arctic.



Who knew the Polar Express in 4-D could be so terrifying for a toddler? Maybe if he'd kept his glasses on it wouldn't have been so bad? He was so worried for the kids when the train went into the ice he couldn't stop sobbing... and then we all got sprayed with water... well, he did (I used him as my shield... which probably didn't help the situation.).


This ride was sickening- the Oscar the Grouch twisty ride. Once again it made me grateful for a husband who likes crazy rides. I will always be the mom chillin with the snacks and looking the other direction (bc watching it even makes me sick). Such a great place to be.


Glad to be home... but oh what a fun vacation we had! I have so many more pictures and things to share, but that will happen another day!

No comments: