Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

A Little Early...

We've been wanting something fun for Andrew for our backyard... so for his Christmas present we got a good deal on this slide/ball structure. He loves it. Unfortunately the weather has been really rainy... so we put it inside the house for now.

We set it up in the dressing area in my bathroom. It is a really huge area. Our master bath is the weirdest room ever (lots of wasted space that will be redone later), but I am actually loving having his slide in there.

(Andrew trying to catch the ball with his tongue- silly kid)

Little man plays happily while I get ready for the day. It is too funny. I think I'll be sad when we put it outside later this year. :)


Fortunately I think our present was a hit. He hasn't gotten bored of it yet and it's been 2 weeks since we set it up. I love those kind of gifts... it's like a present for me too :)

No comments: