I love this cuddly smiley chunky guy. He is all rolls. I don't think I've had a kid this chubby before and I kinda love it. He is basically just one big smile. If you look at him, he smiles. If you're typing on the computer and not looking at him, he keeps smiling at you until you DO look at him... and then it is hard to tear yourself away because he is SO CUTE.
If I could, I'd spend all day cuddling with this little guy.
Here are a few things about Ryan right now...
- He absolutely adores his big brother Andrew. We call Andrew the baby whisperer and the two little guys have the cutest interactions. Catie is starting to get jealous though, so she's upping her game and is becoming a great baby entertainer too. We're one step closer to me sitting on the couch eating ice cream while the kids entertain the baby ;) Wahoo.
- Little dude is now super sensitive to sound. This doesn't bode well since his siblings don't understand the word quiet. He can't eat if they are running around because he wants to watch them and listen to their crazy noises. He also doesn't like when they are crying... which made the last week or two kinda sad since we've had a lot of crying going on around here.
- Little dude is wearing size 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. I had to go on a shopping spree for him last Saturday because we are now out of wintery clothes for him! Andrew was born a few months later so most of my 6 month boy clothes are summery. The best outfit I found was a rocket themed sleeper. Andrew was so excited!
- Ryan is happy and so chill. We love it. His personality has been a great blessing over the past few weeks. He goes to bed around 8:30 or 9pm and sometimes eats at 3am, otherwise he sleeps in until 6 or 7am. Now if only I could get myself to bed earlier so I could benefit from his sleep!
- Little dude loves to play with little hanging toys now and has some awesome leg strength. I've gotta find our rainforest play mat so that he can start going crazy with kicking the hanging toys. Today he kept himself entertained for over 20 minutes while I cleaned and the other crazies ran around helping. I love independent kids!
This little guy is my favorite obsession at the moment. I just wish I had more time during the day to just sit still and talk to him and listen to his cute sounds.