Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Andrew at 6 Months!

What would life be like without this smiley little boy around to wake us up in the morning?! It is hard to remember a time when we've been so happy or had so much fun!


Andrew had his 6 month appointment today on his 6th month birthday! He LOVED getting to hang out with both his mom and dad at the doctor's office. One to hold each hand as he got those nasty shots!


As always, the doctor knew exactly what to give Andrew to keep him occupied while she checked him out. He was a crazy kicker and especially loved the sound of his legs and feet slamming against the scale as he got weighed. He weighed in at 18lbs and is 27 1/2 inches long - no wonder our arms are tired!


The doctor also told us Andrew is now ready to begin eating solid foods. He was very excited about that and got started right away. Mmm! Fiberous paper!


Andrew spent a good chunk of the rest of his 1/2 birthday napping and cuddling with me while we went to some of my work meetings. Kevin & I celebrated by taking him out to Jamba Juice for a treat (he slept... and we enjoyed spending some time together :))

We can't believe the time has flown by so fast! Happy 1/2 Birthday Andrew!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

what a cutie! it looks like he is maybe getting more hair? happy half birthday andrew!

The Bond Family said...

I LOVE that you are so happy with your little Andrew!! It made me happy to read your comment that it's hard to remember a time when you've been so happy - that's wonderful. As much as I wish I did, I didn't feel that way. You can tell that you and Kevin (and Andrew) are incredibly happy. I love it!