Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rolling Olympics

Inspired I'm sure by the hard work of the Olympians he watched today, Andrew decided to start his own rolling event tonight right as he got ready for bed. :)

This is how I left him on our little changing mat.


This is where he was when I returned from getting a diaper in the other room.


I was completely surprised! I laid him back down and left the room again and when I returned, I found him on his stomach again. He could not do this consistently yesterday and this evening it seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing. He did it over and over again. Sometimes he can even roll all the way around back onto his back. It was so fun to watch, so I had to get some video footage for the grandparents.





2 comments:

JerzyGrl said...

Awesome tricks! He is growing so fast!! I can't wait til you guys come out here again at the end of the month.

Kim and Julie said...

Loved the "Rolling Olympics" film clips. I scored Andrew high on both execution and degree of difficulty. Keep 'em coming! Grandpa Kim