Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Update (I've know you've all been dying to know :))

The little guy slept from 7pm until 6am all by himself last night (no swaddle, no pacifier, no rocking, no ssshhhhing, no swinging, no feeding... and we thought it couldn't be done). I'll post more specifics later (and of course, pictures :)). I think it was his Back to School present to me since I had work all day today and needed to be semi-functional. Hopefully we get a repeat performance tonight! I think he's figured out the whole "self-soothing" thing, at least for now... Thanks again to all those sleep gurus who passed along advice. We definitely had an entertaining weekend of sleep training!

1 comment:

The Bond Family said...

Congrats!! I'm happy to hear of a good nights sleep. I don't know if I'm ready for sleepless nights again - plus a toddler. Good luck going back to work! Miss you!