Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Exploring at the Park

We're loving the weather here lately and try to spend time at the park every day. The little man loves to explore, plays with sticks, attempts to eat pine cones from the trees, and occasionally goes on the playground equipment.


I finally bought him his own sand toys so he'd stop stealing toys from other kids... but theirs are cooler... so I guess the other kids can play with ours?


He likes the grass and trees better than the slide... especially when there are little dogs running around. Andrew always makes tons of friends at the park. He follows the big kids and their parents around and tries to do what they do or just talk to them. They like to show him how to use everything. Makes my job easy- I just make sure he doesn't get hurt or eat any rocks.


He gets himself really tired out. I love how red his cheeks get- just like mine.


...and I love how well he sleeps when he is tired out! Last night he went to bed at 7:15pm and woke up around 8am. I'd love him to do that again sometime soon!

No comments: