Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Toast


I have a love/hate relationship with toast. Andrew LOVES it for breakfast! He loves to cover his hands and face in the stickiness of raspberry jam. He thinks it is funny to throw the toast on the floor after he is done eating the jam parts. He loves to ball up the pieces and squish them together with his little hands and then either stick them in his mouth or just rub them on his face. I hate that part. I love that eating the toast takes him FOREVER because he loves it so much. I can check email, make the bed, clean up, do dishes, etc. I hate the part when he has to get cleaned up.... and so does he!


I wish you could just skip that part. Toast almost always = bath immediately... which is not my favorite activity first thing in the morning... but I haven't decided if I hate it enough to sacrifice all of the free time it gives me :)

No comments: