Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Lucky Charm

We had a pretty mellow St. Paddy's day. I have been exhausted lately (for no good reason other than too many late nights!), so Andrew and I chilled at home for most of the day and goofed around.


Andrew's new favorite thing is the trash can. He's figured out how to lift up the lid of our real trash can and throw things in there. Last week I discovered his baseball and his pacifier in there (eww!!). Whenever we can't find something these days, we blame it on our little trash collector.


The little man also LOVES to play with the trash can in his room. We never put anything in it for obvious reasons.


He likes to throw his toys in it though, and then try to get them out. Makes for a fun little game.


I also attempted to make St. Patrick's day cookies... but broke my wooden spoon when I was mixing in the chocolate chips. I must've add a few too many. :)


The cookies were supposed to be green... the dough ended up looking like Andrew's baby food peas.


And the cookies barely looked green at all.


The boys at seminary still thought they were cool... but I just made the rest of the batches regular. I was hesitant to add too much food coloring and make the dough too green and ruin the consistency... but next time I think I'm going to try it anyway.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: