Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Formal Night

Here are our pictures from our formal dress night on our cruise. It was fun to get all dressed up for the night.


I love this picture of Kevin with his siblings and mom.


I am happy I don't have to get dressed up too much though. The dress I wore was the one Elise wore at my wedding 3 1/2 years ago as my Maid of Honor... Let's just say that it was a little uncomfortable to breath ALL NIGHT while I wore the dress. If I would've worn it all week I probably wouldn't have gained my 2-3 cruise lbs. I am very glad I don't live in the olden days when ladies wore corsets. I would've died.

3 comments:

Scott Smith said...

Awesome pics. What's up with the Glow around all of you? Theme: "Touched by An angel" night?

Kristina said...

not quite sure...reminds me of the 80s... we thought to glow was pretty funny

Hayley said...

looks like a VERY fun trip!