Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Found It!

After many months of searching, we found our new house today while we were house hunting...


It's exactly what we both have always wanted. ;)

- A pink Barbie dream house replica for me

- A low maintenance lawn for Kevin... that also has a cactus which offers shade and added security (if the house's color hasn't already scared people away).

We're just trying to decide how much we can offer to make sure we win the bidding war. Offers are flying in. Wish us luck.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

I have bad memories of cacti (plural???). Somehow I have had WAY more than my fair share of cactus stings in my life.
Best of luck!

Bruce and Christie said...

oooh man, can you get the pink Barbie van too?? That way when Bruce and I come visit we can cruise in style!

ps. we miss going to stealth games with you guys!!

delikk said...

LOVE IT!! Is there a purple one next door for us to move into??