Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Goofing Around

Here are some pictures of Andrew goofing around this week. He loves spending time with his dad!
Crazy drummer boy!


Wow, my hand is SO cool!


Trying to climb up on the drum


Dad is hysterical!


Smiling for the camera


Getting his tummy blown on... so silly!


Checking out dad's funny faces!


Now if only the little man was this happy at nighttime! He is NOT liking the two little SHARP stubs of teeth that have suddenly appeared. We've tried just about everything and it has only been 3 nights... can't wait for several more months of this :) I'm beginning to think that my nice nights of sleep last week were just a dream now that the little kiddo is up at 8:30, 10, 12, 3, and 6:30. At least I don't have daggers attacking my gums. Poor little guy!!

2 comments:

Kim and Julie said...

Kristina, great photos. Andrew's personality is really blossoming. In one of your recent blogs you wrote: "I just wish I could keep him this age forever. He is so fun!" Your mother and I felt the same way about you and your siblings. Do you remember how we used to tease you guys that we mixed "little pills" into your food to keep you small? Love, Dad

The Bond Family said...

Yuk. I hated the teething. But goodness, Andrew is SO CUTE! That smile is amazing. I'm sure you are laughing and smiling all day (that is if you aren't too tired :) Miss you.