Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

TGIF

Here's how our Friday date night started out (minus the cop). Ironically... right after I'd asked, "Are you sure we have enough gas?"


Fortunately the car stopped working at the intersection across from the gas station. Andrew slept, Kevin got in his workout for the day pushing the car through the intersection, and I got to steer. I momentarily forgot everything I had ever learned about driving stick and almost ran over a guy in the parking lot (the clutch doesn't work like a brake afterall :))... and people don't move out of the way if you forget to HONK!

Definitely got our adrenaline pumping and started the night out w/ some excitement!

2 comments:

Liz said...

This is exactly what John thinks is going to happen to me b/c I ride on close to empty all the time. I'll go ahead and learn from Kevin to not let my gas get so low!

Hayley said...

bummer!