Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Googleween

Today was a perfect fall day (besides the rain). When we arrived at Google and saw the leaves all over the ground, I felt like I was back in NJ.


We met up with Kevin to go to the Google Halloween party. I was excited for an opportunity to get Andrew decked out in his cozy and cute Halloween costume. We ended up going with the monkey b/c I was too lazy and never found anything else that I liked. It was perfect for the cold, wet day. (By the way, the costume has A LOT of padding, Andrew is a chubster, but not THAT chubby around the middle)


We met up with some of Kevin's co-workers (and kids) and attempted to take a group shot. The four little babies on the couch were all born this year.


This is the shot I got just before Andrew decided to attack Tigger's head and pull her cap over her face. I'm sure he was just trying to be nice :)


The dads and boys- Doug works in the same cube/area as Kev
and their little guy is almost 6 months old


After we took pictures, we drove over to the Crittendon building for the party. They had my style of pumpkin patch... easy to pick and free! :)


We ate several sugar cookies and pretzels while Andrew checked out the rain and watched the other kids. I think his favorite part of the day was looking at his reflection on the side of the building.


We mostly roamed around and ate food. We checked out the different booths- they had face painting, pumpkin decorating and trick-or-treat bag making... and then the kids got to go trick or treat for candy.



Little guy picked a great pumpkin as we headed home. I think he was so enthralled by all the kids and sights that he didn't know what to do . He just looked around and was completely silent- no shrieking or anything.


I was just happy that he let us keep the monkey hood on and he didn't seem annoyed at all by his costume- which was exactly the opposite of what I was expecting. It was so fun to get to hang out and celebrate a bit.

Happy Googleween!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

how fun! one can never go wrong with a monkey costume.