Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Our Entertainment

My parents always told us that we'd save money once we were parents because we'd never have to go out for entertainment any more... this is totally true (our DVR also helps with that too). Andrew definitely keeps us entertained. Here he is modeling his cute little pumpkin pjs.




Here is some of the video footage I've gotten of the little guy over the past week. He loves to watch himself on camera. On Wednesday he started trying to scoot himself across the room using his head and pulling his legs underneath him. He wound up with some fun red marks on his forehead. I didn't catch it on film, but he kinda did it again somewhat in one or two of these videos. It was definitely entertaining. He is very persistent when he wants something. He also loves making really loud sounds and copying me.


Head Crawl




Copying Mom



Making some noise

2 comments:

The Mostess said...

Cute little pumpkin butt!

Liz said...

I can't wait to make the caramel fondue. I know Grace will love helping me eat it. And, Andrew is so close to crawling! I give him a week tops and that little guy is really going to give you a run for your money! ;) Also, you two sound a lot a like. I love the videos!