Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Andrew is 9 months old!

We are so grateful for such a happy and healthy little boy who just makes us smile all day long!!

Some of the things I love about Andrew these days are...

- His smiles and giggles when we play hide-and-seek/peek-a-boo and he finds me
- The look on his face when he's crawling quickly towards something he knows he can't have
- The way he lays his head on my chest and hides his face and peeks out when he's being shy with new people
- His shrieks when he sees puppets or stuffed animals or when he gets his blankey right before bed
- His persistence in getting to where he wants to go despite obstacles, like chairs, tables, and moms & dads :)
- His happy sounds when he's pulled himself up to where he wants to be
- His attempts to crawl up my leg or onto the couch when he wants me... and especially when he wants my food... and then it is even funnier when I give him a taste of my food b/c the faces he makes are so awesome
- His new fascination with the bathtub and faucets... one of these days we're going to find him in
the tub!
- His love for all things paper and plastic and his sneaky little attempts to get them in his mouth
- The way he kicks his feet, moves his mouth, and makes cute sounds when he's watching his little friends do cool things like climb the monkey bars or go down the slide- he can't wait to be big like them!


Happy 9 Months to one crazy little boy!!

1 comment:

kt said...

Congratulations to you all, and especially Andrew! =) The next 9 months will be JUST as fun!