Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Traditions

Kevin's mom is one of the most caring people that I know. She is always helping people, thinking of others, and gives the most generous and thoughtful gifts. She has always made me feel so included into the Buskirk family! This year has been no exception. For an early Christmas present she made me the most beautiful Christmas quilt and pillow as part of a family tradition.


I already can't wait to get back to California so we can start decorating out apartment for the holidays and find the perfect spot for the gifts!! She also gave me some exquisite Spode Christmas china. My mom has Spode Christmas dishes and I have always wanted some. Kevin started the trend last year by buying me these great Spode glasses...
and then Shari got me a set of these gorgeous Spode plates and mugs this year.


Now I just need to figure out a way to throw a Christmas dinner party (if only we had space for a kitchen table! :))! These gifts have made me so excited for Christmas!! Thanks Shari!

1 comment:

The Mostess said...

I totally believe in separate dishes for the holidays...