Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday

We spent Black Friday trying to help boost the economy. We headed up to The Gateway outdoor shopping mall in SLC for a day of nonstop girl time and shopping! We found some great deals and I actually came home with some clothes that were colors other than black... which was a definite plus!



After shopping, we got to visit with several of Kevin's cousins, aunts, and other relatives for the blessing of baby Dallas (Kev's cousin Heidi's little baby). It was fun to spend time with everyone and be part of such a special event.

We ended the day with a family birthday dinner (for Elise & I) at The Foundry Grill at Sundance. The food was great and I got my dream of a meal- all potatoes and veggies! I had the roasted potatoes, mashed potatoes, and french fries, plus broccolini and carrots. The waiter thought I was weird, but I was in heaven.

Birthday girls


Andrew surprised us by being SO well behaved and funny despite being awake past his bedtime. Grandma Julie and his Aunts & Uncle kept him entertained throughout dinner and he loved being the center of attention, as usual.






After the busy day of shopping, eating, and spending time with family, we went home and watched a movie and pigged out on chocolate pudding pie! I love leftovers and Thanksgiving desserts!

No comments: