Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Birthday Weekend Highlights

Here are a few of the fun parts of my birthday weekend...

The arrival of a HUGE Mrs. Fields cookie cake from my mom- mmmm!!

A big tin of Mrs. Fields cookies from Shari, double yum!

Hanging out at the park with these cuties

Tickling this little cutie while he swings to make him laugh

A fun birthday party thrown by Kevin and a delicious ALL ice cream cake!

My super star husband even made more goodies for me... he knows me too well!
I'm easy to please... just need A LOT of chocolate and treats

The arrival of this stylin handmade apron also made my day-
and the opportunity to chat w/ the designer, my friend Liz, on my birthday, was also a lot of fun!

Being serenaded with "Happy Birthday" by all the young women at church and surprised with cupcakes made by my awesome friend Erin, was also a highlight.

And lastly, the opportunity to hang out with my handsome guys
on my special day just made the day perfect!

Are they just so cute?

And Andrew even wrote me a birthday note with his blocks ;) What a genius!

I also got several other treats, cards and presents from friends that were totally unexpected and thoughtful. I feel so blessed to have so many great friends and such an awesome family! Thanks for making my birthday such a special one.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday! I'm happy to hear it was a good one!

Hayley said...

so sad we missed the party! hope you had a fabulous birthday!!! ps- by chance is there any ice-cream cake left? :)

The Mostess said...

The people in your life certainly know what you like!

And Andrew looked *very* cute @ church with his little tie!

Liz said...

The apron made the blog!! I'm so glad you like it, and I'm so glad I got to hang out with you and Kevin on your birthday. It was so fun to chat and catch up. And, your guys are very cute. Especially the little one with a sports tie on. Too cute!!