Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Barack the Vote

Here's how we spent election day-

1) Voting and hanging out with Kevin's Great Aunt June- she and several of the other ladies where she lives were all decked out in red, white, and blue. It was awesome! If you look closely, you can see her flag earrings and shoes. I'm definitely going to try to be more patriotic when I vote next time!


2) Eating candy :) ... or at least attempting to- I caught him just in time!


3) Downing a pint of this yummy stuff...


Probably not the best way to spend an evening, but with a mouthful of canker sores, this is the only thing that didn't hurt when I ate! I've been so hungry that I think it was gone in less than 10 minutes :) We'll just say it was my way of celebrating the end of what has felt like the LONGEST election in history!

4) Campaigning- Andrew wanted to make sure his voice was heard!
He even brought along his big foam finger!!



5) Sleeping! Whew- election day is exhausting!


Congratulations President Obama!!
I might just go and eat my other pint of ice cream to celebrate this historic victory!


1 comment:

The Mostess said...

I ate some "celebratory" ice-cream myself. Go Obama!!