Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Little Accident

I attempted to cook today. I know, it's a shocker- it rarely happens these days. I tried to make my mom's easy version of these sweet potatoes for our youth Thanksgiving dinner tonight.


Instead, this is what happened.


Definitely the typical result when I'm distracted by a cute little boy who likes to crawl around. After I aired out the kitchen and surveyed the damage, I discovered that the marshmallows were exactly the way I like them... brown and crispy. Perfect for these.


Good thing we had just purchased some graham crackers and chocolate. Now, hopefully I can find a way to salvage the stuffing :)

1 comment:

The Bond Family said...

Ha! love the eruption photo! but i think the youth would rather have s'mores than yams anyway :)