Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

One of the many reasons I am happy that Kevin is home...


Does this guy love me or what??

It makes me happy just thinking about all these yummy treats that have now been added to my treat cupboard (it used to be a drawer... in the new house, it has expanded).

Also, soon to come, Kevin will be doing a post all about his Google Exodus from Europe. The short version is that it involved over 70 hours of traveling to get home (via bus, ferry, and plane) and a guy in a chicken suit. I know you're excited to hear all the details now... so I'll tell him to hurry up and get posting... after he gets a little sleep! :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

ooh yum! what a good husband.

The Mostess said...

Chuck E Cheese=Purell

Ginorm pile 'o' candy=diabetes

You live life on the wild side!

Liz said...

Oh, I'm just so glad he made it home!!!