Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sounds Yummy!

Tonight we took a trip to the San Francisco Creamery in downtown Walnut Creek. On our way there Andrew just kept saying, "ice cream, sounds yummy mommy."

Izzie, Chris, and Sarah met us there. We were a bit blown away by the portion sizes. Andrew had a "junior cone."


The kids got balloons in addition to their ice cream. Andrew didn't mind sharing his ice cream with Izzie (see video footage below), but they both did NOT want to share their balloons.


I am still recovering from my double scoop hot fudge sundae. After awhile we took all the ice cream off Andrew's cone and then he just dipped the cone in the ice cream and ate the cone. He enjoyed getting VERY messy.


I loved it when Andrew would let Izzie lick his ice cream. It was really cute. Turn the volume off on your computer though so that you don't have to hear my loud annoying voice! :)



I keep forgetting my camera, so I missed documenting a lot of other fun things we did this week... (these pics are all from my phone, which is why they aren't great).

Thanks again for all the shopping suggestions earlier this week. I managed to snag a babysitter today and spend three hrs shopping and running errands. I don't have much to show for it... but I'm going to try again next week. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Madsen Family said...

Kristina....I really am dying to know how those crib tents are working out since today was the first day Will climbed out of his crib and it is making me a tad crazy. Would you recommend them? Anyway, I know you hardly know me, but I am looking for some firsthand experience, if you know what I mean. If you get a chance shoot me an email giving me the details and I would really appreciate it: jessymadsen@hotmail.com
Thanks!