Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Crazy Andrew

This kid cracks me up.


I need to be better about documenting the things that he says/does.

Tonight we did a painting project that turned into a mom/Andrew hand painting activity with both of our hands/forearms totally covered in lots of paint. It was a lot of fun... mostly because it was just the two of us and we were both being silly and creative and not worrying about staying too clean. Love him.

This morning I decided to wake up early (before my snooze alarm went off for the 2nd/3rd time) and sneak downstairs to make cinnamon rolls for Andrew. A few second later I heard him bounding down the stairs excitedly. He could barely contain himself. He absolutely loves cinnamon rolls. These aren't real homemade ones, they are the ones that you pop from a can, but he doesn't know any different.

I loved (as he sat down and started devouring the rolls) that he paused for a second and asked,
"How did you make these so wonderful mom?" And then he proceeded to thank me all morning for making them. Such a sweetheart!

I cannot believe he is going to be 4 in almost a month. Crazy?!!

No comments: